1. Declare an integer called sum
2. Declare a character called letter
3. Define a constant called TRUE which has a value of 1
4. Declare a variable called money which can be used to hold currency
5. Declare a variable called arctan which will hold scientific notation values (+e)
6. Declare an integer variable called total and initialise it to zero.
7. Declare a variable called loop, which can hold an integer value.
8. Define a constant called GST with a value of .125
ęCopyright B Brown. 1984-1999. All rights reserved.