1. Define an input file handle called input_file, which is a pointer to a type FILE.
2. Using input_file, open the file results.dat for read mode as a text file.
3. Write C statements which tests to see if input_file has opened the data file successfully. If not, print an error message and exit the program.
4. Write C code which will read a line of characters (terminated by a \n) from input_file into a character array called buffer. NULL terminate the buffer upon reading a \n.
5. Close the file associated with input_file.
ęCopyright B Brown. 1984-1999. All rights reserved.