Practise Exercise 10: Pointers
1. Declare a pointer to an integer called address.
2. Assign the address of a float variable balance to the float pointer temp.
temp = &balance;
3. Assign the character value 'W' to the variable pointed to by the char pointer letter.
*letter = 'W';
4. What is the output of the following program segment?
int count = 10, *temp, sum = 0; temp = &count; *temp = 20; temp = ∑ *temp = count; printf("count = %d, *temp = %d, sum = %d\n", count, *temp, sum ); count = 20, *temp = 20, sum = 20
5. Declare a pointer to the text string "Hello" called message.
char *message = "Hello";
ęCopyright B Brown. 1984-1999. All rights reserved.